GUIDELINES FOR WRITING JOURNAL OF LEGAL REFORM
1. The manuscripts in the Law Reform Journal are writings that have never been published in the mass media.
2. The articles published in the Law Reform Journal include writing about the results of research (empirical research or normative research), thoughts and other information which is Scientific.Using standard Indonesian.
3. The script can be written in Indonesian 20-25 pages.
4. The script is typed in A4 size, using the font type Times New Roman, font size 12, space 1.5, without after and before space between sentences and between paragraphs.
5. refers to an article, the initial letter of the word "article" is written in capital letters so that it becomes "Article".
6. refers to a verse, the initial letter of the word "verse" is written in lowercase letters and the verse numbers are enclosed in parentheses so that it becomes (verse).
7. Writing quotations using footnotes.
8. Any script that does not meet the requirements will be confirmed or confirmed embed it to be repaired.
9. Academic titles are not written in the bibliography or footnotes. Include a Curriculum Vitae of the Manuscript.
10. The contents of the writing are outside the editor's responsibility. And the editor has the right to edit the editorial without changing the meaning.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.